So, sitting on teh floor, stretching out my old limbs, working on my breath, and a moment away from shutting down all technology to meditate, adn what happens? A text message whistles from my phone. I open it expecting it to be no big deal. But it was the biggest deal! It was a text from him! It was so unexpected, so surprising and so sweet! The smile that spread on my face...well, let's just say it's permanently there.
He's stuck in Singapore for a bit, and has a global phone and can text! And next thing i know he's found me on google+ and now we are instantly chatting. I'm going to be dead tired tomorrow, that's if I get any sleep at all, but it's worth it.
And he tells me that he dreamt, on the plane, that he's known me before. that our lives have crossed in other planes and dimensions and times of history. That it feels as if he's known me forever, and i feel the EXACT same way. It's not rational...it's not logical...it's 100% emotional, and I'm loving every minute of it!
Enough blogging...back to the google hangout with this amazing man! Gotta soak him up as much as possible before he heads out on the boat that will silence him from live communication for 5 weeks. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment