Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Smiles...so very many smiles!

I'm exhausted today.  Barely three hours of sleep, but it was so worth it!  To be able to chat with him, live, while he's half way around the world was amazing!  He says the most amazing things that make me smile the most amazing smiles.

These smiles get my mind wandering, and i find myself asking the 'what if' questions i've avoided most of my life.  What if he's the one?  What if this is it?  What if this is what I've been waiting for my whole life?  What if soul mates do exist and what if he is mine?  Of course, in the land of 'no one wants to jinx anything', it's tough to fully explore those thoughts, especially given we haven't actually been physically with each other yet.  I need to be patient.  I need to take these next five weeks and seriously prepare for the very real possibility that the answer to all these 'what if' questions juggling around in my head is...yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment